Tuesday, March 3, 2009

some good sayings...

"Just Do It." "Where's the Beef?" "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there." "Taste the rainbow." Yes...we've all heard these before- slogans, advertisements, sayings. There are also some good sayings that I have found to be encouraging in my Christian walk. I thought I would mention them today- kind of a simple blog, but one that, hopefully, will stick with you. Here are some of the sayings that have been on my mind lately:
"Forget yourself for others, and others will not forget you."
"Trade the TRIVIAL for the ETERNAL."
"Go to the THRONE before you go to the PHONE."
hmmm...good thoughts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! that was so short yet so deep!.

Love the "Go to the throne before you go to the phone" !! awesome advice and I have a godly friend that asks you sometimes right in the middle of a statement "Has this been taken to the throne??" and then she will decide we need to take it together again and she stops the conversation, we pray and agree to wait for a day or so and so far there are very few time it comes back up.

Thanks for such encouraging and sharpening posts :)